Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Top Shelf Timex

I've been a purveyor of the men's watch game for a few years now. In fact, ever since I purchased my tried and true Faconnable F. Chrono (one of my first grown man purchases) while in South Beach a few years back, I have been into "finer timepieces." So, imagine my surprise when I learned that the hot watch above was a Timex?!?!

The well-known watchmaker is stepping its game up with the TX Watches line. I was particularly impressed with their 500 Series: World Time line. Coming in a variety of styles, the line may just give brands like Movado and Bulova a run for their money.

Granted, its no Tag Hauer or Brietling, but the TX 500 Series (priced at around $450) is a nice piece if you're looking to step your game up. Check out a few more of their styles below:



No comments: