Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Props for my peoples...

Sorry for the infrequent posts, but its July which means heads at my 9 to 5 are on vacation and I am being asked to do a million and eight things. That said, I should be back on my grind shortly.

In the mean time and in between time, I wanted to drop a quick note of props/congrats/overall praise to a fellow blogger. As you all may or may not have noticed, on the right rail I have a section called "My Blogging Buddies." These are all bloggers that I honest to God consider a friend or family in one way or another and I highly suggest you check them out. Anywho, there's one blog that I wanted to shed a special light on and that's /mar.ket.'nol.o.gy/, a tech-head blog. A few days ago, Talib posted something about Verizon and 1938 Media. Peep the link here. You may or may not agree with him 100%, but he does raise some interesting points... and he's also drawn a fair bit of attention from the blogosphere. Check it out and let me know your thoughts.

In the immortal words of Wiggins, "GONE..."

1 comment:

Talib said...

Thanks for the mention, man. I thought it was important enough to mention. I'm glad Verizon Wireless came around and did the right thing.